- Walnuts, chopped in pieces
- Grace's Pineapple Coconut Sensation Sauce
- Virgin Coconut Oil
- My HGA instructed me to use some virgin coconut oil to cook the broccoli with. I pan fried it in an iron skillet browning it on the edges for about 15 minutes over medium heat while stirring occasionally. I cut the broccoli into larger florets. I cut it into 4 pieces.
- Next I added 4 tablespoons of walnut pieces to the frying pan and let it cook for another 5 minutes.
- Then I added 1/4 a bottle of Grace's Pineapple Coconut Sensation Sauce. I removed the pan from the heat and stirred in the sauce quickly.
This recipe was very delicious and very simple.